At HGI Global, Inc., we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of business and management consulting services. We strive to help our clients achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
We have a team of experienced and highly skilled consultants who are committed to delivering exceptional results for our clients. Our team members bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every project we undertake.
We take a collaborative approach to consulting, working closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and develop customized solutions. We believe that effective communication and partnership are key to achieving success.
HGI’s success in managing a myriad of sub-contractors, effIciently marshaling resources, and then appropriately triaging each crisis, makes us the ‘go to’ experts when catastrophes occur.
We have a unique perspective with deep experience in housing, hazard mitigation, and multi-family CDBG-DR programs. We have performed startup, takeover, operational, and closeout duties.
We have served a variety of roles in the largest housing compensation program in U.S. history: The Louisiana Road Home/Homeowner Assistance Program in response to Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
We oversaw disaster recovery programs for Hurricanes Ivan and Gustav. We helped develop and administer the largest reconstruction program in U.S. history: Renew Jersey Stronger in response to Superstorm Sandy. For these events alone, our team managed/processed over $12 billion in grant disbursements and 1.6 million claims & inspections, property appraisals, call center calls, transitions, property/home evaluations, and appeals. We have managed over $20 million in benefits for the Texas Property Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association.
• Hurricane Ida -- Responding immediately to this massive storm, HGI Global was specifically sought out to help repair infrastructure by the St. John Parish Sheriff’s Office (SJPSO) and was also selected as part of a $200 million program to rehabilitate and reconstruct more than 40 separate public educational facilities owned and managed by the Terrebonne Parish School District (TPSD).
• Coronavirus Crisis -- Faced with an unprecedented public health crisis, HGI Global was asked to implement a statewide contact tracing program for the Department of Health, and to also manage more than 15,250 unemployment claims for the Workforce Commission, all resulting from the Covid 19 pandemic.
• Floods of 2016 -- Beset by the worst flooding in a century, the State again turned to HGI Global to spearhead Restore Louisiana, a $1.6 billion program through which we efficiently processed thousands of requests; systematically qualified all applicants; equitably disbursed grant funds; proficiently completed final file verifications; and specifically managed the rehabilitation and reconstruction of nearly 500 homes.
• Superstorm Sandy -- Following the worst hurricane to ever ravage the East Coast, HGI Global was picked to lead the development, implementation, and management of Rebuild New Jersey, the $2 billion Superstorm Sandy Housing Incentive Program (SSHIP), that state’s largest-ever home and business re-construction program.
• Hurricanes Katrina and Rita -- After the worst back-to-back storms in U.S. history, HGI Global was selected as the prime contractor to manage Louisiana’s Road Home Program, the nation’s largest-ever federal housing recovery program. HGI Global successfully closed out the program, which disbursed over $13 billion in federal funds, with not a single dollar misallocated, as confirmed by post-program audits.
• BP Oil Spill -- Following the Deepwater Horizon disaster, the largest environmental event in American history, HGI Global was selected by Presidential special appointee Kenneth Feinberg to help manage the more than one million separate claims filed by individuals and businesses all along the U.S. Gulf Coast.
We have a team of experts with diverse backgrounds and skillsets, allowing us to provide comprehensive consulting services to businesses of all sizes and industries.
We take a data-driven approach to consulting, utilizing the latest technology and tools to analyze and interpret complex data sets. This enables us to identify trends and opportunities that can help our clients achieve their business goals.